We know how to make sure you have a good time!
- Moonlit Marriage Proposal
- Puppy posing with paddle for photo
- Cliff Jumping Courageous Kids
When you book a tour with us, we ask that you honor the date and time of your tour. There are times when we need to cancel all tours due to wind and waves and we will do our best to reschedule you to another time.(Why we ask you to book early in your vacation week) We do our best to honor requests to the bluffs or the caves on our daily group tours. However, we are at the mercy of the wind and waves. Both tours are beautiful, but we understand, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” and if you are stuck on seeing one or the other we recommend booking a private tour with us. With a private tour, we can make sure you get to one of the 25 paddling locations around the peninsula, ie. Deaths Door, Moonlight Bay, etc. That is as long as you have some flexibility with your time frame.
- We focus on bringing
- non-swimmers, onto the Lake Michigan and Green Bay.
- We use sit-on-top kayaks for ease and safety.
- PFD/Life Jackets are mandatory during our tours.
- We pay special attention to the weather, wind and waves before and during our trip.
- We carry VHF Radios for emergency.
- We stay close to shore.
- No hidden fees.
- 100% satisfaction.
- As we say as you get.